Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm just like them.....

Finally, it just broke through! I knew it was coming but I still kept my fingers crossed! I hoped for some kinda miracle! I prayed hard...wished hard! Didn't work....as it was just destined to happen! This marriage is just not going to work. Looks like its time for the splits-villa!

Well...for some if you who might have raced your thoughts faster than the lightening, I am talking about Sammy and Nathan, the beautiful couple I meet every weekday at nine. Yes, The Rafters! I found this video on YT showcasing Sammy and Nathan's situation...really lovely one! God bless the one who made it....



These days, after bidding adieu to all the sob-sob Marathi and Hindi tele-serials, I am really hooked to a few English ones like Desperate Housewives followed by Packed to the Rafters before finally ending my day with my most favourite Grey's Anatomy! I like anything that I personally feel connected to and these are just the ones.

Susan Delfino (née Bremmer, previously Mayer) is one of the main protagonists and titular characters of Desperate Housewives. Known for being a hopeless romantic and a klutz, as well as for her occasional portrayal of the "damsel in distress", Susan is arguably the most fragile of all the housewives, and is often considered the nicest and most adorable one. And yes, you got me right....I'm just like her in most parts of her life! I just love her!

Dave is determined to give Ben and Melissa the engagement party that he and Julie never had. But his focus is sidetracked by the accidental discovery that Chel's increasingly regular hospital visits are in fact to the Renal Ward. Nathan is nervous when he hears Steve Wilson is returning overseas to attend the engagement party. Having slept with Layla, Nathan is terrified that Steve, and more importantly, Sammy could find out. And finally it happens! Sammy is terrified as her trust is totally taken for a ride at number of instances and Nathan certainly doesn't deserve another chance.

Izzie and Alex go on to rekindle their relationship, though Izzie is concerned when she begins hallucinating Denny.She discovers she has metastatic melanoma (Stage IV) which has spread to her liver, skin, and brain, causing the hallucinations. Her survival chances are estimated at only 5%. She is admitted to Seattle Grace as a patient, and Derek Shepherd successfully removes a tumor from her brain. Izzie spends her time in the hospital planning Meredith and Derek's wedding, but when her condition worsens and Derek discovers a second brain tumor, they give the ceremony to Izzie and Alex, who marry in front of all their friends. The procedure to remove the second tumor from Izzie's brain causes her to lose her short-term memory and I truly hope she recovers to return back with a bang....she and Alex really make a cute couple.

Oh My God, I'm so obsessed with these characters that bring a smashing end to my day!

Courtesy: 
www.wikia.com
www.wikipedia.org



No comments:

Post a Comment